I have found myself to be sitting here pondering many-a-things today. So why not list them?
- Less than 5 days until Christmas…yes! I love watching my kids open their gifts.
- I wonder if anyone got me Parks & Recreation on DVD…
- I am so glad I deep cleaned the kids rooms, now if I could do mine.
- I suppose I could fold the clothes, I can even watch a movie while I do that.
- Just realized I have made no fudge, pb fudge, peanut brittle or cookies for Christmas. Hmm.
- I better make some yummy candies some time this week.
- I got my grade in History today: an A…now if I knew my English grade I would be less anxious.
- If I didn’t get A’s in the child development classes, it would be an anti-miracle.
- I am a nerd.
- My daughter is singing Feliz Navidad. Cute, except it sounds like she is saying “feesh noddy nod”.
- I kind of want to watch a movie.
- I love “It’s A Wonderful Life”
- Our “Elf on the Shelf” will be going back to the North Pole soon…so sad
- My anniversary is Friday…what was I thinking getting married 2 days before Christmas?
- I guess I will fold those clothes…they are apparently NOT going to fold themselves. If they were, they had ample time to do so. Stupid clothes.
- I miss school…OK enough whining…folding clothes and watching a movie!