It has been a while since I listed my thoughts and due to a large amount of stress and excitement I feel the need to lay all this down somewhere. So here goes:
- Be kind to those who look to you for guidance today, they might be the only helping hand you have tomorrow.
- I have a lot of books to read — some for fun and some for my first semester at CSUF
- I am so anxious about going to Boston at the end of July. I have been to MA but not to the eastern section. Lots of anxiety over flying, meeting new people, and then flying again.
- Housesitting for 12 days next month is going to be fun — swimming pool, BBQ, lots or room for the kids to play outside, 3D movies…not a bad deal!
- People should learn to show compassion before frustration, patience before hostility.
- I am about to start my final week at my student job — very sad to leave this great group of people.
- It’s hard to understand why people act the way they do. It’s hard to believe that nothing has changed when it seems that everything has. And I am not talking about the “good” change, either.
- Happy my youngest got in to the child care center at my school — much better for him and so convenient.
- Even though it isn’t a “major” degree, I can’t wait to get my AA in the mail — they said 8-10 weeks. I worked really hard for that degree.
- Now if my car would be healthy, everything would be copasetic.
- I miss you It’s a shame that my compassion is perceived as something else…something more than it is.
- Have you ever been really connected to someone and not known why or how? It’s a very painful thing that has the potential to be a very good thing. It’s never a bad thing to have a really good friend — well, at least I don’t think so.
- I wonder if Amy Poehler would speak at my next graduation. That would be epic. Maybe I can work on arranging this….an autograph would be legit also.
- That last thought was super random. But really I look up to Amy! She is so smart and funny…come on! Who doesn’t love her? (Please don’t tell me if you don’t love her, I don’t want to have to hate you)
That’s all I have. I have added stuff under the “Tenth Muse” tab if you want to read some random ramblings about my past love life, and poems and such.