Alright, here it is — my summer reading list. It’s random, it’s busy and it’s an incomplete list.
- Mann of War – John Brantingham
- Let Us All Pray Now To Our Own Strange Gods – John Brantingham
- Half the Sky: Turning Oppression in to Opportunity for Women Worldwide – Kristof
- Three Cups of Tea: One Man’s Mission to Promote Peace One School at a Time – Mortenson
- Mama, PhD: Women Write About Motherhood and Academic Life – Evans
- The Canterbury Tales – Duh, Geoffrey Chaucer
Have any suggestions? Want me to read your book? Pointers: I love romance, romantic suspense, non-fiction, memoir, poetry collections, classics.